Traveling from across the ocean?
People from all countries are welcome to join us from July 15-18, 2017 in Columbus, Ohio, for what is sure to be another inspiring and motivating Cultivate. You won’t want to miss this.
- Request a Letter of Invitation. You can fill out a form to request your letter from AmericanHort by clicking here. Once you fill out the form, AmericanHort will review your information and email you your Letter of Invitation.
- Once you receive your letter from us, you’ll need to register to attend Cultivate . Please note: Registration for Cultivate’17 will open March 7.
- During the registration process, you will be able to book your hotel. We’ve secured great rooms – at great rates – at several hotels within walking distance of the Convention Center. Check out your options.
- Next, it’s time to make travel arrangements. You can find more information and book your flight to the Columbus airport (airport code CMH) at www.flycolumbus.com.
- Research educational sessions and vendors and start creating an agenda with the Map Your Show planner. The planner will be available in February at Cultivate17.org/MYS.