AmericanHort Interior Plantscape Hall of Fame
Criteria for Consideration
Formerly known as the PIA Interior Plantscape Hall of Fame, the award was established to honor individuals of integrity whose personal dedication provided great leadership in the development and growth of the interiorscape industry. Individuals nominated must have contributed their leadership and organizational skills for a minimum of 15 years to the development and permanent betterment of the interiorscape industry. A person may be nominated regardless of state of residence or business location.
Procedures for Nomination
- Complimentary lifetime AmericanHort Individual Membership with all benefits provided at that level.
- Recognition during Cultivate at one of the general sessions or the Interior Plantscape Awards Celebration with award/plaque of recognition.
- Name on plaque displayed at AmericanHort headquarters in Columbus.
- Selection is made by a temporary Hall of Fame Award Committee, consisting of 5 members including the interior plantscape community coordinator and four former inductees.
- Nomination deadline is October 1.
- Nominations will be accepted from any individual or association.
- Nominations must be submitted physically or electronically in writing.
- Nominations will stay active for three years.
- The committee will meet by phone in the winter to come to a unanimous decision.
- The winner(s) will be announced by April 1.
Entry Rules can be downloaded here.